One Fine Day in the Middle of the Night

by Christopher Brookmyre | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0349112096 Global Overview for this book
Registered by pumpkin-head of Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/22/2007
Journal Entry 1 by pumpkin-head from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 22, 2007
One Fine Day in the Middle of the Night brings Christopher Brookmyre's distinctive, heart-warming style to the touching story of what happened when the former pupils of a Glasgow high school are reunited after fifteen long years; reminiscence, reconciliation, old secrets, rekindled passions, joy laughter, hijackers, murder, vengeance, machine-guns, rocket-launchers... that sort of thing.

Welcome to the party. Dress casual. Bring your own bullets.

******

Bought in a charity shop in Rutherglen.

Journal Entry 2 by pumpkin-head from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, March 26, 2007
I like Christopher Brookmyre but I didn't feel this was as good as it should have been. I got into it eventually but it seemed to start out unnecessarily full of big words and complicated sentences, or maybe I was just having a simple day.

Journal Entry 3 by pumpkin-head at The Arches, Argylle Street in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 06, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (4/5/2007 UTC) at The Arches, Argylle Street in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

Was left by the box office