Holiday in Death

by J.D. Robb, Nora Roberts | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by lovemylife of Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on 3/22/2007
Journal Entry 1 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, March 22, 2007
Lieutenant Eve Dallas, on the trail of a ritualistic serial killer, discovers that all the killer's victims can be traced back to Personally Yours, a posh dating service. As the murders continue, Eve enters an elite world of people searching for their one true love - and a killer searching for his next victim.

Journal Entry 2 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2007
This book is traveling to Ace in Canada.

Journal Entry 3 by morsecode from Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA on Thursday, August 09, 2007
What luck! I''ll be seeing Ace and Hoser this weekend so I''ll pass this book to its new owner then.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 12, 2007
received fromLovemylife through Morsecode as a RABCK. Another book for another one of my series. Thanks so much!!!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 12, 2008
This is the next in the 'In Death' Series. The deaths have a 12 days of Christmas theme. Each victim answers her door to find a Santa Claus with a special gift.

Eve Dallas finds the link that connect the murders, a personal Dating service, Personally Yours. A brother and sister run the agency. They are very much in love. Are they killing off their own clients? Peabody and McNab go undercover as lonely hearts to try to find the murderer. I love the sparks that are flying off of Peabody whenever McNab comes near.

At the same time Dallas must deal with the traditions of Christmas. She really has no clue and needs help in order to even buy gifts.

Journal Entry 6 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 27, 2008
Reading now!

Journal Entry 7 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 02, 2008
The next book in the "In Death" series sees Eve Dallas back too work much too soon after her last brush with death. She is called onto the scene of a sexual homicide to find a pin of a partridge in a pear tree. Her and Peabody soon learn that the killer dresses up as Santa to get into the door then brutalizes his victims. The common connection is an up scale dating service. Eve tries to set out to find the 12 days of Christmas killer before he kills again.

I was happy that for once, they figured out who the killer was before he had Eve in a corner and she learned it on her own. I noticed in error in the book though. For the third victim, they said there were 3 calling birds. Except it's 4 calling birds, 3 french hens. You'd think an editor would have caught that. I'm hoping that in the upcoming books McNab and Peabody get together, I like their chemistry.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 27, 2008
This book is back with me

Journal Entry 9 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, April 02, 2009
mailed today to Jordanne who took this out of the Everybook VBB