Dead Right

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JemimaJ of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/18/2007
Journal Entry 1 by JemimaJ from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2007
Bought in a mystery bag at library sale for wild release. Enjoy and please journal when read!

On a 23 or 11 going towards the Strand

Journal Entry 3 by JemimaJ from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Never managed to leave on the bus as too many people! Taking to Walthamstow meetup tonight

Journal Entry 4 by JemimaJ at Nags Head pub OBCZ in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (3/27/2007 UTC) at Nags Head pub OBCZ in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

At the meetup tonight from 7.30pm. Look for table with pile of books

Journal Entry 5 by SpeedyTuft from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2007
Picked this up at the monthly meetup at the Nag's Head in Walthamstow. At first it seemed a bit formulaic, but once I got into it I couldn't put it down. I'll look out for more of Robinson's books.

Journal Entry 6 by Betty22 from Wandsworth, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 10, 2007
I have a couple of other books by this author on my TBR pile.
Will let you know what I think when I've read it!

Journal Entry 7 by Betty22 from Wandsworth, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Read this last week whilst on holiday in Spain.
Really enjoyed it and recognised some characteres, so must have read some of his before. Good build up of the story and I liked the detective Banks in it. Will look for more by him.
Passed on to a lovely English lady I met whilst in Spain who is always on the lookout for books. Don't know if this one is her thing, or if she'll journal....