Boiling a Frog

by Christopher Brookmyre | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BookGroupMan of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 3/18/2007
Journal Entry 1 by BookGroupMan from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2007
My first Brookmyre...and I'm not sure what it is yet; gritty scottish drama, crime, back comedy, or maybe all 3?

Released 11 yrs ago (5/9/2009 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

I've not got 'round to reading this i'm afraid :( Never mind, with bookcrossing I can pass on to someone else to enjoy :) Going to today's Ipswich meet-up...

Journal Entry 3 by Semioticghost from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, May 09, 2009
I -think- this is a brookmyre I haven;t read yet - looking forward to it!

Journal Entry 4 by Semioticghost from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, November 14, 2009
Boiling a frog is another one of Christopher Brookmyre’s Jack Parlabane novels. Jack doesn’t disappoint as the cynical hack who exposes high-class political scandals and then ends up face first in whatever ordure he’s dug up. Brookmyre is funny and twisted as usual. This isn't my favourite of his, but it's good.

Journal Entry 5 by Semioticghost at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, November 14, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (11/14/2009 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

To be taken to month bookcrossing meetup!

Journal Entry 6 by TheoClarke from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, December 19, 2009
I am not sure how this found its way across town from CoffeeLink to The Greyhound but I do like the few Christopher Brookmyre novels that I have read and this one is new to me.