The Weirdstone of Brisingamen

by Alan Garner | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wibba of Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 3/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wibba from Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 16, 2007
Been in my bookcase for a while - read but my children aren't interested

Journal Entry 2 by DEESSE from Erstein, Alsace France on Wednesday, April 11, 2007
As it was on my wishlist, wibba contacted me - and it arrived already before Easter, along with "The Moon of Gomrath" (the sequel...). As I don't have internet at home, I had to go to an internet-café to make the journal entry.
Thanks a lot, wibba (Liz?)!

Journal Entry 3 by DEESSE from Erstein, Alsace France on Thursday, June 07, 2007
I quite liked the story, with Colin and Susan being "taken" by the World of Magic! One shouldn't be claustrophobic, though, when it comes to their escape in the mines (I imagined it really like an earth-worm...)
There were some similarities with "The Lord of the Rings", but that's the kind of stories I like to read from time to time - even though it's a children's book. Thanks again, wibba!
As we have English friends who happen to be called Colin and Susan, I think I'm going to offer this book to them.

Journal Entry 4 by Welshygog from Eastbourne, East Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, August 26, 2007
I plan to read it then "release" it for someone else to have the thril of finding it!