The Hand of Justice (Matthew Bartholomew Chronicle)

by Susanna Gregory | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winglunatumwing of Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland on 3/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by winglunatumwing from Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Friday, March 16, 2007
I bought this book from Gran Canaria, our holiday.

Cambridge, February 1355 - and as the worst snows in living memory begin to melt, a long-frozen body is revealed...

Journal Entry 2 by winglunatumwing from Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Tuesday, March 27, 2007
This book was the first book written by Susanna Gregory that I've read and I just loved it! I usually don't like books that are not fast to read, but this one I enjoyed very much, though it took almost two weeks to read this. I liked the surroundings and the medieval medicine was very interesting.

Journal Entry 3 by Elina from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, April 16, 2007
I took the book with me from our monthly Oulu meet. Thanks Lunatum. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, November 08, 2019
Found at Helsinki airport book swap today, taking it on a little trip with me...

Journal Entry 5 by wingsakirmowing at The Circus Hostel in Mitte, Berlin Germany on Saturday, November 09, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/9/2019 UTC) at The Circus Hostel in Mitte, Berlin Germany

Congratulations, you found a travelling book! Enjoy and later leave it for other people to find. Feel also free to come back here to let us all know what you thought of the book and where you left it :)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...