Red Hat Society's Domestic Goddess

Registered by wingMyssCynwing of San Antonio, Texas USA on 3/15/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingMyssCynwing from San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, July 11, 2010
Picked up at the San Antonion Friends of The Library Tent Sale for trade or wild release.

I'd started reading this copy while I was in PA. Met up with nancynova who was dropping off her daughter at Penn State while I was visiting my grandbabies. We exchanged books.

I gave away another copy of this one and still have a third. Not a bad story to pass the time.

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at State College, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 21, 2010
traded with MyssCyn yesterday, when we just happened to be in the same town in Pa! Found the other Red Hat book I have and shelved these two together for later reading.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 21, 2015
change status

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 04, 2018
rabck from Mysscyn; Widowed Millie's sons are a mess, literally, and when one moves into her basement, she needs a solution. With the help of her read hat friends, she starts a Bachelor's Survival Class -and the results are nothing that she expected, but are spectacular

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, March 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/4/2018 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

a rabck. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, March 15, 2018
Book arrived. Thanks!