Transgressions

by Sarah Dunant | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by YorkCollegeLC of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/15/2007
Journal Entry 1 by YorkCollegeLC from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 15, 2007
"Bold, dark, terrifying, this psychological thriller crosses all boundaries, encroaching on the darker side of sex and fantasy."

Journal Entry 2 by YorkCollegeLC at York College library in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 15, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (3/15/2007 UTC) at York College library in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Upstairs in the LRC.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 30, 2008
Well that was very exciting and unexpected! I haven't found many BC-registered books out in the Wild. This wasn't in an OBCZ. I hadn't Gone Hunting for it after a Release Alert. I just came across it, totally by accident, while enjoying a Day Out on the Wensleydale Railway in North Yorkshire today.

Being a reading addict, I couldn't resist looking through the boxes of second-hand fund-raising books on Leeming Bar station, and picked up Transgressions because I've previously enjoyed In the Company of the Courtesan by Sarah Dunant. I was delighted to see the BC-sticker so, although I'm not sure that this psychological thriller is quite my style, I was compelled to bring it home with me to see who'd registered it and discover its history.

So, the question now is: What's it been doing for past 18 months and how did it get from York College Library to Leeming Bar? I guess we'll never know!

I've now added it to my overflowing pile of Books To Be Read. Thank you, YorkCollege-LRC, for adding extra cheer to an entertaining outing :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 02, 2009
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to give up on this one - it's just too thrilling/chilling for me :-(

I've thoroughly enjoyed her historical novels and will just stick with those in future, I think!

Released 10 yrs ago (8/1/2009 UTC) at OBCZ - Durham Cathedral - closed 2009 in Durham, County Durham United Kingdom

I left this on top of the bookshelves in the Undercroft over lunch yesterday - but was rather disappointed at how difficult it was to see the books with an occupied table pushed right up against them!

Journal Entry 6 by Nilexuk on Thursday, August 20, 2009
found in the OCBZ in Durham cathedral cafe. Picked it up during a choral week singing services in the cathedral. Haven't managed to read it yet but it looks good.

I think I must have picked it up within about 2 days of it being dropped off.