Moonrise

by Bova, Ben | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Waveweaver of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 3/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Waveweaver from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Ok everyone... here's my very first book to release! Read it once when I was recovering from a bug... not the greatest sci fi but good chewing gum reading .

I'ts in perfect condition, has a nice bright cover to catch the eye of passers by and is a good length with nice big type - you know, the sort that sits nicely in your hands (for a paperback).

The first line: "magnificent desolation" was the line used by the first real astronaut I've ever seen who came to Warbirds over Wanaka (airshow - one not to miss), New Zealand a few years back. I was extremely thrilled to have seen him (and in one of my favourite places on the planet too!) The phrase stuck in my mind so I was surprised to see it back in a sci fi book... The rest you will have to read yourself.

Happy bookcrossing!

Signed, Waveweaver :0)

Journal Entry 2 by Waveweaver at Otautahi Social Centre in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 19, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (7/18/2008 UTC) at Otautahi Social Centre in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released onto the Bookcrossing table as part of the Really Free Market wet weather venue (normally Latimer Square).