Wanting Something More (Zebra Contemporary Romance)

by Kathy Love | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 3/10/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 10, 2007
From Booklist
Supermodel Marty Stepp hasn't always been beautiful and rich. Growing up in Millbrook, Maine, she and the other two Stepp sisters were impoverished pariahs during high school. Abby was too smart. Ellie was too plump. And, at an awkward six feet, Marty was too tall. Teased and taunted mercilessly by the other kids at school, the three siblings had only each other for friends. But Abby and Ellie found love and marriage with local boys, and Marty has decided to give up her lucrative modeling career and come home. Nathaniel Peck was a hot item in high school, not to mention a world-class jerk, but a vicious attack and near-death experience have made Nate a different person. Just the same, Marty can't forget his cruelty to her in the past, and no matter how warm Nate is, she can't bring herself to trust him. This is the perfect ending to Love's excellent Stepp sister trilogy, following Getting What You Want (2004) and Wanting What You Get (2004).

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 10, 2007
RABCK on the way to NursieGirl42...Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by nursiegirl42 from Grandview, Missouri USA on Monday, March 19, 2007
received this Saturday while we were in Atlanta for the NASCAR NEXTEL CUP RACE.. thanks for sending this!! What a great surprise!! Kisses Kisses and more Kisses!!

Journal Entry 4 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Monday, May 19, 2008
Hmmm... pink cover, should have guessed this one started its BC life with Noumena. ;) Actually I recognized the Noumena-type label since I have had an unholy amount of Noumena books pass through my grubby little paws.

Thank you Nursie! :)

Journal Entry 5 by terrafreaky at Great Mall of the Great Plains in Olathe, Kansas USA on Sunday, May 25, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (5/25/2008 UTC) at Great Mall of the Great Plains in Olathe, Kansas USA

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry telling me that it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the "wild" for someone else to find - it's up to you! Enjoy!
Released as part of the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover challenge. (Wk 21 theme = red white or blue cover/lettering)