Truckers (Truckers Trilogy)

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Bubble-dragon of Halstead, Essex United Kingdom on 3/6/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Bubble-dragon from Halstead, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Secong copy to give away (Paperback)

The nomes are tiny little people who, up until now, lived happily beneath the floorboards of Arnold Bros (est 1905) department store. But their tiny, comfortable little world is shattered when they discover that the store is to be demolished and they have to find away of getting to The Outside--a mystical place they never really believed in until a small tribe of Outsiders, led by the intrepid Masklin, infiltrated Arnold Bros (est 1905). The only escape route is via one of the huge trucks that Humans use to deliver goods--but first the nomes all have to be educated by the Sationari, and to do that the bickering between departments simply has to stop.

Journal Entry 2 by chas04 from Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 04, 2007
Inherited from bubble-dragon.

Journal Entry 3 by chas04 from Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 14, 2008
Sending to LESEHEST in Norway as a winner of my 'It's January and I Don't Want to be a Work RABCK'. Well done!

Journal Entry 4 by LESEHEST from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, January 17, 2008
Thank you so much, chas04!! :D

This one will be read and released...

Journal Entry 5 by LESEHEST at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/24/2018 UTC) at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

Sota48 overtok denne på Bc-treffet i dag.

Given to Sota48 at our BC-meeting i Trondheim today

Journal Entry 6 by wingsota48wing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Wednesday, October 24, 2018
The book is now with me.

Journal Entry 7 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, December 05, 2018
Loved it! Especially the tale of he Big Drive.

Journal Entry 8 by wingsota48wing at Oslo Sentralstasjon in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (12/13/2018 UTC) at Oslo Sentralstasjon in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I will bring the book to the BC meet up this afternoon. If nobody wants it I will leave it on the shelf at Oslo Visitor Center.

Journal Entry 9 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Saturday, December 22, 2018
Picked this up at the December meetup.