Jamie's Little Book of Big Treats - Comic Relief - Bookring

by Jamie Oliver , Comic Relief | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by smurphie of Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/2/2007
Journal Entry 1 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, March 02, 2007
A really nice little book of Recipes in aid of Comic Relief.

Journal Entry 2 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Setting off on it's travels as a bookring.

THe order is as follwos:-

yvensong - USA
okyrhoe - Greece
QueenSissi - Portugal
vainilla79 - Spain

The home to me Smurphie in the UK.

I've enclosed an envelope with a Postcard and Bookmark from where I work in Scotland.

Also there is a little notebook for you all to put some fun recipies in. There is plenty of Space and I've registered it seperately so it has it's own BCID.

I hope you all enjoy and any problems please do PM me.

Journal Entry 3 by yvensong from Reno, Nevada USA on Saturday, April 28, 2007
I can't wait to try out some of the "12 Brilliant chances to make a huge mess in the kitchen..."

Thanks for sharing this, Smurphie.

Love the postcard and bookmark.

Journal Entry 4 by yvensong from Reno, Nevada USA on Saturday, July 28, 2007
I am sooo sorry I've had this so long! It really is not like me to hold up a Ring/Ray. This was sent off during the week.

Journal Entry 5 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Arrived in my p.o. box today. Thanks Smurphie for adding me to the bookring, and yvensong for posting the book to me.
(Ouch!! - The cost of international postage in the US is double of what it is to post from here.)

Jamie is so much fun!

Journal Entry 6 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Tuesday, September 04, 2007
I've made a true "mess" in the kitchen with the
- Cheesy Quesadillas (excellent!)
- Spaghetti with Sweet Tomatoes (used basil from my garden instead of the marjoram and I prefer lemon juice instead of vinegar).
- Rogan Josh (a great dish but needs advance preparation).

I wanted to try Jamie's pancakes but the recipe I already use is a healthier version (only 1 egg, and buttermilk instead of milk). Also, who wants to wait half an hour for the batter to rest when making pancakes ;-)

The book is on its way to QueenSissi along with Smurphie's recipe notebook. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by QueenSissi from Queluz, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Friday, September 07, 2007
Arrived yesterday and looks delicious. Thanks!

Journal Entry 8 by QueenSissi from Queluz, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, November 12, 2007
I am so sorry for having stalled this book. I promise to send it this week...

Journal Entry 9 by vainilla79 from Pinto, Madrid Spain on Thursday, November 22, 2007
I just rescued it from the post Office. I think I have already seen some interesting recipe...:)
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!