After Caroline

by Kay Hooper | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by nikel27 of -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on 3/1/2007
Journal Entry 1 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Thursday, March 1, 2007
TWO WOMEN WHO LOOK ENOUGH ALIKE TO BE TWINS. BOTH INVOLVED IN CAR WRECKS AT THE SAME TIME. ONE SURVIVES. ONE DOESN'T.

Now, plagued by a bewildering connection to a woman she never knew, driven by an urgent compulsion she doesn't understand, Joanna Flynn travels three thousand miles across the country to the picturesque town where Caroline McKenna lived-and mysteriously died. There Joanna will run into a solid wall of suspicion as she searches for the truth: Was Caroline's death an accident? Or was she the target of a killer willing to kill again?

Journal Entry 2 by nikel27 at Post Office in Trade, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 29, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (4/3/2007 UTC) at Post Office in Trade, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases

Viel Spaß beim lesen

Journal Entry 3 by Annadlx from Wiesbaden, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, April 4, 2007
thank you for this trade. will be read soon.

Journal Entry 4 by Annadlx from Wiesbaden, Hessen Germany on Sunday, April 15, 2007
I finished reading it the other day during a business trip to Hamburg/Germany. It shortened the long train ride but the story seemed a bit too structured and thought through to be to my liking. I also didn't like this whole psychic thing in this story. But I guess it had to be this way to make the story work.
Besides that the setting is wonderful and ones imagination can go wild imagining cliffs and the small town of cliffside. The characters are all developed and I liked the way the story doesn't focus on just one couple but has other love stories going on around. That way it was kind of interesting to see how things would work out in the end.
Thank you for this read.

The book is available for trade and hoepfully a more appreciating reader.

Journal Entry 5 by Annadlx from Wiesbaden, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, December 2, 2008
reserved as surprise rabck for Razlover

Journal Entry 6 by Annadlx at on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (12/18/2008 UTC) at

travelling to Vancouver, my favorite city.
Hope you'll enjoy the book and keep the spirit of rabck-ing alive.

Save journey, dear book.

Journal Entry 7 by Razlover from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, January 3, 2009
Received from Annadlx as a RABCK on Wednesday!

Thanks so much and can't wait to read!

Sorry for the late journal entry!