Winter

by Marsden, John | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by frangipani08 of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 3/1/2007
Journal Entry 1 by frangipani08 from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, March 01, 2007

If you find this book, and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

I hope you'll journal this book (you may remain anonymous), and maybe even join up (it doesn't cost anything to join).

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser, please consider using me, frangipani08, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy Crossing!

John Marsden is always an excellent read.

I came home when I was sixteen.Winter has been away a long time. Mystery surrounded her departure, and mystery surrounds her return.Winter has come home to find answers. Her past is confused, muddled, almost lost.Somehow she has to find that past. Somehow she has to make sense of it. If there is to be hope in her future,Winter must find the answer to the greatest question in her life.Winter is an intense, emotionally rich book that you will want to read not just once, but many times.

Journal Entry 2 by frangipani08 from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, March 03, 2007
Posted today to SweetPetunia who is going to release it overseas in May.

Journal Entry 3 by SweetPetunia from Ruse, New South Wales Australia on Monday, March 05, 2007
Received from franipani08 this morning for a tropical release in Tahiti.

Journal Entry 4 by SweetPetunia at on Monday, April 02, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (4/2/2007 UTC) at

Left on a table in the lobby verandah.