War and Peace (Penguin Classics)

by Leo Tolstoy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DrCris of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 5/25/2007
Journal Entry 1 by DrCris from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 25, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

I have two copies of this book. This copy was given to me when I was a teenager, and I requested it it for Christmas. Unfortunately, I never read it. Although this copy is a bit sentimental for me, the other copy is nicer and is the one I want to keep!

I am sending this to Melanie2474 as part of a big bundle of books that she wants to read.

Journal Entry 2 by Melanie2474 from Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, June 01, 2007
A big bag of wishlist books! Thanks DrCris :)

Released 3 mos ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Fyshwick Markets in Fyshwick, Australian Capital Territory Australia

If you should find this book and you're new to BookCrossing - WELCOME! You have found not only a book but a community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books. You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please use Melanie2474 as your referrer.

I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that this book has been found. Once you've read this book, feel free to keep it or pass it on to a friend or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.