El enojo de los dioses

by Cary Sagot | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by blackteiwaz of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 2/27/2007
Journal Entry 1 by blackteiwaz from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, February 27, 2007
In spanish. Spanish level: Advanced (children). This book was writen by a costarrican author. Escrito por una autora costarricense. Tiene 10 historias.
*********
Reserved as a RABCK for OnniManni

Journal Entry 2 by blackteiwaz at By mail in A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 1, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (3/1/2008 UTC) at By mail in A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I hope you like it! :)

Journal Entry 3 by myrtillus from Pori, Satakunta Finland on Monday, March 17, 2008
What a suprise! ¡Que sorpresa! I found this book in my mailbox today. I've studied spanish for a couple of years. That is why I wanted this book. I think (I hope) I'd be able to read the stories. ¡Muchas gracias blackteiwaz!

Journal Entry 4 by myrtillus at Pori, Satakunta Finland on Thursday, June 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2021 UTC) at Pori, Satakunta Finland

This book has been too long with me and I haven't read it. So I'll send it to Piiku.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPiikuwing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Este libro llegó hoy, gracias myrtillus. Puede ser muy dificil para mi... in that case I will try to release it in Spain later this year.