Otherwise Engaged [ABRIDGED]

by Suzanne Finnamore | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 037540676x Global Overview for this book
Registered by midwestgal of Butler, Wisconsin USA on 1/25/2003
Journal Entry 1 by midwestgal from Butler, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, January 25, 2003
This is up for trades. I do prefer items off my wishlist or chick lit genre if possible.

Journal Entry 2 by midwestgal at post office in Waukesha, Wisconsin USA on Friday, January 31, 2003
Released on Friday, January 31, 2003 at post office in Waukesha, Wisconsin USA.

Being sent to Nicole2112 as part of a trade. Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by Nicole2112 from Austin, Texas USA on Thursday, February 06, 2003
I got this from fellow bookcrosser, midwestgal! I'm excited to listen to it! Thanks for the awesome trade!!

Journal Entry 4 by Nicole2112 from Austin, Texas USA on Friday, July 11, 2003
I didn't get a chance to listen to this but I'm sending it on to fellow Bookcrosser Red-Head. She's getting married and this audiobook might just help her take her mind off the stressful times here and there. Congratulations, Red-Head. Enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 5 by Red-Head from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 22, 2003
I received this in the mail from Nicole2112 and it comes at a perfect time! My finacee and I are going on a road trip for the long weekend two weeks from now.

Thanks again Nicole2112 for the bookswap!