Chasing Stanley

by Deirdre Martin | Romance |
Registered by NancyW1 of Kennesaw, Georgia USA on 2/24/2007
Journal Entry 1 by NancyW1 from Kennesaw, Georgia USA on Saturday, February 24, 2007
Hello from Atlanta GA USA. Please let me know where this book ended up. I hope many enjoy reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by phyllis2779 from Chicago, Illinois USA on Friday, August 17, 2007
Received this book through the BookMooch site. If you haven't tried it, check it out at www.bookmooch.com. I have given received several books using this site and given several away. I have posted this one so someone else can receive and enjoy it.
A fun book to read and I hope the next Moocher enjoys it.

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, December 08, 2007
Received through Bookmooch.com! Thanks so much!

Synopsis
Professional hockey player Jason Mitchell is thrilled when he's traded to the New York Blades-the team of his dreams. There's just one problem: his pooch isn't adjusting to city life too well. Good thing he crosses paths with dog trainer Delilah Gould. And then he begins to fall for her... Now, with the season heating up, Jason realizes he'll have to score big to win the

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Three104. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Hurray! I love this series! Promise to read and send along. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Monday, January 18, 2010
And this was the exception. Yuk. I am an animal person, I have dogs, but books like this with strong PETA vibes drive me crazy. I got maybe 1/3 into it and bailed.

This has lingered here long enough, time to move it on. Sending to Tribe for release.

Journal Entry 7 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Thanks for sending!!

Reserved for the This City Reads/Akron Reading festival day Feb. 6th, 2010

Journal Entry 8 by Tribefan at Main library in downtown Akron in Akron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/6/2010 UTC) at Main library in downtown Akron in Akron, Ohio USA

Look for the Rubber City Book Posse!
We will have a table and be giving away books at the Family Reading Festival on Saturday, Feb 6th from 10AM to 4PM. Located at the Main Library in downtown Akron.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.