Unhinged: A Home Repair is Homicide Mystery

by Sarah Graves | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 2/22/2007
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, February 22, 2007
Enjoyed this Home Repair mystery. This is the sixtth book in this series. Lots of suspects and some trivia about Maine, U.S.A.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at at work in New Westminster, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, February 22, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (2/22/2007 UTC) at at work in New Westminster, British Columbia Canada

Released for week#7 of Don't Judge a Book By its Cover (door on front cover). Enjoy!

Mar.26/07
Took from the bookshelf at work and released at the meet-up tonight in Burnaby.

Journal Entry 3 by Strude from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Picked up at meetup after I was determined not to take any more. However this looks like fun. I thought there might be home repair ideas at the back, or recipes for feeding repairers, but no. Like any of the themed mysteries you can almost read this for the work on the house and that was what I was doing until the plot turned quite dark. I haven't read the earlier books but this deals with the whole back story and becomes very dramatic. Knowing that the author lives in the town she portrays makes the descriptions more interesting, but also makes one wonder about comments about the all-knowingness of east coast small towns (which I believe) and then having characters act out of basic ignorance as to the circumstances of a life long inhabitant's life. A very good read, though.

Released 11 yrs ago (5/8/2007 UTC) at Our Town Cafe, 245 E. Broadway in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Taking to meetup. If no one takes it it'll be on the window shelf

Journal Entry 5 by Zooma from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Liked this book, enjoyed the characters and the house problems.

Journal Entry 6 by vanbiohazard from North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 20, 2007
Picked up at Meetup and will be going to Princeton to Cowboy Coffee, unread. Home repairs make nervous....

Journal Entry 7 by vanbiohazard at Cowboy Coffee in Princeton, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 20, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (7/21/2007 UTC) at Cowboy Coffee in Princeton, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at Cowboy Coffee, have a latte and pastry and enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by redlady15 from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 12, 2007
First time I have read anything written be Sarah Graves. I will look for more of her books.

CAUGHT IN PRINCETON BC CANADA