Match Game

by Beverly Brandt | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 0425208281 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Lemonitsa of Montréal, Québec Canada on 5/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Book Description:
On the most special day of your life, your wedding day, the cops bust in and wrongfully arrest you at the altar for money laundering and tax evasion. The only rings you leave the church with that day are the ones made by the handcuffs on your wrists. You're soon released because you prove to the Feds that is was someone else who stole your identity... but your fiance isn't as easily convinced and hits the road. Now that everything has absolutely fallen apart you decide:

to take off to Florida and find your identity thief, in a wild journey of love, risk, and surprises.

Journal Entry 2 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Friday, June 15, 2007
RES for the Romance VBB @ BookObsessed :)
(added in at Round 13)

Journal Entry 3 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, August 09, 2007
Yay!! chosen my noumena12.

Will be mailing soon!

Journal Entry 4 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Friday, September 07, 2007
This was a very cute and fun read! I am not too much a fan of contremporary romance. A friend said this was good, and so I decided to read it before sending it to Noumena.

Some parts of the book do make you smile. There is a little mystery here, too, but you can guess the outcome easily.

(finished)

Journal Entry 5 by Lemonitsa at Romance VBB, BookObsessed in Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (9/11/2007 UTC) at Romance VBB, BookObsessed in Montréal, Québec Canada

My "will mail soon" turned into a month... sorry for taking long.

I hope you have fun reading it. Cheers!

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, October 08, 2007
Received this a while ago...but it was nicely wrapped and I was afraid it was for the Halloween Exchange. It's been sitting on my desk and today I decided the wrapping paper wasn't very ghoulish so it must mean I could open it!! Thanks Lemonitsa!

Journal Entry 7 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Catsalive picked this out of the BookObsessed.com Romance Virtual Bookbox. Sending via AlterEgoZoe's m-bag. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 8 by AlterEgoZoe from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 02, 2007
Reserved for Cats' m-bag.

Journal Entry 9 by catsalive from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Thanks again noumena12.

Journal Entry 10 by catsalive at Australia, BookMooch -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/19/2011 UTC) at Australia, BookMooch -- Controlled Releases

Mooched by colourful1412.