Forever Odd

by Dean Koontz | Horror |
ISBN: 0007197020 Global Overview for this book
Registered by rarsberry of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 19, 2007
I bought this for $8 at Arty Bees in Wellington on the last day of the Convention.

Started reading it on my flight home on Sunday 18 February.

Journal Entry 2 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, February 23, 2007
Didn't get much read on the plane, was too busy looking out the window!!
I finished the book tonight, (Friday 23 Feb) and enjoyed it as much as Odd Thomas.
I like the flow of the book, that I don't want to put it down but to see what happens next.
I like these books by Dean Koontz and will look for more now.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 04, 2009
MrPloppy was tidying up his bookshelf and found this lurking under a large pile of books. I assume he must have picked it up at a meetup sometime but never got round to journalling it.

Anyway, I read Brother Odd a while back, so as it looks like MrPloppy will never get round to reading this one, I'll give it a go.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 06, 2009
It may seem strange to say that a book about ghosts and murders is sweet, but the Odd Thomas books definitely are. I think it's something about the voice of Odd, which seems so gentle and innocent (even while he's blowing away bad guys...)

Now that I've read the second and third books, I really must find the first one! :-)

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/14/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at tonight's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 6 by marcienz from Kimbell, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Brought home for a read. The reviews from previous journallers look promising.

Fun story.

Released 10 yrs ago (9/19/2009 UTC) at Unknown location - details to follow in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On the shelf at the Elms.

Journal Entry 8 by winggaboydwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, September 25, 2009
Picked up today, because there was no labelling, except a printed label, with a handwritten number, cellotaped to a paper front page.
This is the second book, I have come accross on The Cooffee Room shelf, with a BCID label and no other labelling, that has already been circultaed amoungst other BXers.
The shelf is full. Will return at the next Saturday Gathering, at The Elms, the 3rd Saturday of the month, 1-2pm.

Journal Entry 9 by winggaboydwing at The Coffee Room, Elms Hotel in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, October 26, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (10/26/2009 UTC) at The Coffee Room, Elms Hotel in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

OBCZ shelf re-stock.