Hearts Aflame

by Johanna Lindsey | Romance |
Registered by mississippimom of Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on 1/26/2003
Journal Entry 1 by mississippimom from Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Sunday, January 26, 2003
"Everyone loves a Lindsey".... I'm handing this one over to my Mom (MissLou) today for her to enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by mississippimom from Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Sunday, August 10, 2003
MissLou gave this back to me after she read it.. will release in the wild soon....

Journal Entry 3 by mississippimom at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee USA on Saturday, August 16, 2003
Released on Saturday, August 16, 2003 at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee USA.

Click on the picture... I left this book on the table beside that funky looking purple chair!

Elvis set many "Hearts Aflame"

Each August, Elvis fans of all ages from around the world gather in Memphis, Tennessee for Elvis Week -- a commemoration of the music, magic and memories associated with the legacy of Elvis Presley. Long-time fans and those who are new to it enjoy a full week of music, dance, sports, social and charitable events -- all in an atmosphere of international friendship and camaraderie. Most fans say it feels like a huge family reunion they all look forward to each year. Everyone is welcome. Everyone belongs. Everyone has a great time. Whoever you are or wherever you're from, if you're into Elvis, then Elvis Week is for you

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, September 13, 2003
My mother took this book with her from her holliday in America (my sister lives there). She'd found the book in the Heartbreak hotel when she went to Graceland.

We live in a small town named 'Monster' but i said that i live in DenHaat because i don't think Monster is on the map and it is near by.

I didn't read the book because i study in Leiden and i have too read a lot of other books. So i'm very bussy.

I think i'm gonna leave this book in DenHaag in the central station (where a lot of trains and busses and trams come by). I can leave it in my daily train to Amsterdam/ Schiphol airport(where a lot of traveling people come by) or give it to one of my friends at school so the book can travel trough the Netherlands.

You'll see where it is left in the next message when the book is found.

CAUGHT IN DENHAAG SOUTHERN HOLLAND THE NETHERLANDS/ HOLLAND

Journal Entry 5 by Mikeislief from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, September 14, 2003
the message above is mine...so now you know my nick etc.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, September 20, 2003
i've released the book in the bus to Hook of Holland