Plays: "True West", "Buried Child", "Curse of the Starving Class", "The Tooth of Crime", "La Turista", "Tongues", "Savage/Love" v. 2 (Faber Contem ...

by Sam Shepard, Richard Gilman | | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 057119074x Global Overview for this book
Registered by darkhorse4460 of Bletchingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 2/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by darkhorse4460 from Bletchingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 16, 2007
This collection of seven plays by the award-winning American playwright, Sam Shepard, includes "Buried Child", for which he won the Pulitzer Prize.

Sam is one of my all time heroes as a writer, actor and generally non-conformist person. Looks good on a horse too!!!

Released 12 yrs ago (2/23/2007 UTC) at By post to another bookcrosser in Banbury, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

RABCK on its way to conto in Portugal. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcontowing from Lisboa (city), Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, February 26, 2007
Thank you, thank you, darkhorse4460!

As I said before, yet again, you've truly made my day!!!
:-)
Thank you so much for the draw and, of course, for the book!
BC is making me read much more plays than I used to, and I really am glad for it.

I'm kind of drowning under my TBR pile just now, but I do promess to come back and journal this as soon as I get to it!