Mrs. Pollifax Unveiled (Mrs. Pollifax Mysteries (Paperback))

by Dorothy Gilman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Strude of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 2/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Strude from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 13, 2007
I've read others in this series and they're usually a lot of fun. I don't know about releasing this at this particular historical time, but there shouldn't be offensive judgements in it.

Journal Entry 2 by Strude at Our Town Cafe, 245 E. Broadway in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (2/13/2007 UTC) at Our Town Cafe, 245 E. Broadway in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Taking this to Meetup. If no one takes this it'll be on the shelf under the window.

Journal Entry 3 by Zooma from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 10, 2007
nice read, not believeable but fun

Journal Entry 4 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2007
Picked this up at the meet-up. So far I am enjoying it very much.

Journal Entry 5 by loveamystery at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (7/15/2007 UTC) at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Good mystery! Placed on the bookshelf.

Journal Entry 6 by uppity from Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Picked it up at Starbucks Oak and 22nd. I dropped off some books while in Vancouver and as Mrs. Pollifax is one of my favourites I took it with me.

Amazon Editorial Review:
After facing down hijackers on a flight to the Middle East and saving the lives of the passengers on board, a young American woman steps off the plane in Damascus in a blaze of celebrity and disappears. The CIA believes Amanda Pym was kidnapped, possibly murdered.

Masquerading as Amanda Pym’s worried aunt, Mrs. Pollifax begins her determined search, slipping through Damascus’s crooked streets and crowded souks . . . and trekking deep into the desert. Yet she is shadowed by deadly enemies, whose sinister agenda threatens not only Mrs. P. but the fragile stability of the entire Middle East. Only a miracle–or a brilliant counterplot– can forestall a disaster that will send shock waves around the world.

Other books you might like:

Mrs. Pollifax, Innocent Tourist (Mrs. Pollifax Mysteries)
Mrs. Pollifax and the Lion Killer (Mrs. Pollifax Mysteries)

Journal Entry 7 by uppity at Playa del Sol Resort in Nuevo Vallarta, Jalisco Mexico on Thursday, October 25, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (10/25/2007 UTC) at Playa del Sol Resort in Nuevo Vallarta, Jalisco Mexico

in the towel exchange in the little bookcase
another fun Mrs PolifAX