P.S. I Love You

by Cecelia Ahern | Journals |
Registered by CanberraPenny of on 2/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by CanberraPenny from not specified, not specified not specified on Sunday, February 11, 2007
"Holly and Gerry are the kind of perfectly married couple that others envy. Then, at the age of 30, Gerry is diagnosed with a terrible illness. Months after Gerry's death, Holly receives a package of letters that he's left for her, instructing her to perform a series of unexpected tasks. With the help of the letters - and her fun, quick-witted girlfriends and a raucously endearing family that smothers, loves, and drives her crazy - Holly wobbles, weaves and jokes her way toward a new life, even larger than the one that she's been forced to leave behind."

I kept hearing about this book and just had to read it. I really enjoyed the story and found the characters very believable - I was wishing for a slightly different ending but I think the ending in the book is more realistic than the one I was hoping for - and that's good.

Released 12 yrs ago (6/29/2007 UTC) at Mariahilferstrasse in Vienna, A friend and potential bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Gave this book to a friend today - I'm hoping she will make a journal entry or that she will pass the book on again to someone who will.