Family Album

by Danielle Steele | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 2/10/2007
Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 10, 2007
Through forty years -- from Hollywood's golden days in World War II to the present -- Faye Price would create first a career as a legendary actress, then a family, and finally she would realize her dream of becoming one of Hollywood's first woman directors. But nothing was more precious to Faye than her five children. In a changing world, a milieu where family values are constantly challenged from without and within, the Thayers would face the greatest challenges and harshest test a family can endure, to emerge stronger, bound forever by loyalty and love. It is only when Faye is gone that they can each assess how far they have come, and how important their family album is.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, June 16, 2008
Sending as a RABCK to semidio. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by semidio on Monday, August 18, 2008
My dearest lauraloo29, I was amazed for the package I received today!!! So many!!!! :D
They are in Portugal!!! :)

I would like to thank all your generosity and kindness for giving me all the books!!!!
After I read them I would like them to travel to another place. I just don't know when I am going to read them all, but I can promise they will all be read.

Thank you again!