The Fantastic Four The Way It Began! (Power Records, Book & Record set)

Registered by Greyflank of Brick, New Jersey USA on 2/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 9, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

A friend asked me to try to sell this for her last year, but it never sold. Maybe, thru the magic of bookcrossing, it will find a home!

Journal Entry 2 by Greyflank at Sci-Fi/Fantasy Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 9, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (2/10/2007 UTC) at Sci-Fi/Fantasy Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Into Dallasjay's bookbox...

Journal Entry 3 by R2 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, February 27, 2007
My 10 year old son was really happy to see this in the box. He is in the superhero stage right now. The Fantastic Four are some of his favourites. He has promised to take very good care of this book and record.

Journal Entry 4 by R2 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Man do I feel old. I showed the kid how to run the turntable just as I went out. When I returned, I asked how the record was. He told me it sucked because right in the middle it suddenly stoped. I then had to explain that unlike CDs he had to manually flip the record to play the second side. With this new knowlege he really enjoyed listening to it.
The book starts with Ben Grimm remembering how the Fantastic Four first got their powers. and some of their adventures.

Journal Entry 5 by R2 at Adding to Book Box in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 5, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (4/5/2007 UTC) at Adding to Book Box in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I am putting this in Minerva101's bookbox.
My son decided when Minerva's bookbox showed up that he wanted Mailorder Ninga more than this one.

Journal Entry 6 by bookpatch from Lakewood, California USA on Friday, June 1, 2007
Taking from Minerva101's bookbox. Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by bookpatch from Lakewood, California USA on Saturday, March 7, 2009
I had such good intentions for this book! When I saw it had a record with it, I decided to see if I could find my record player and experience book and recording together, as they were intended. And since my New Year's resolution was "Clean out the Garage!" this seemed pretty doable. Several weekends and a pile of Goodwill stuff later, though, I still hadn't found the record player. So, the book just sort of languished for a while, time passed, and my next New Year's resolution ("Use More Hand Lotion!") didn't put me any further towards my goal. I began to avert my eyes as I passed my book basket, avoiding the reproachful looks of Mr. Fantastic and The Thing, while other, newer reads got piled up in front, and read, and released. Finally I realized that this year's New Year Resolution ("Have More Parties!") wasn't going to help me find my record player either, so decided just to enjoy the book by itself, without the audio. And I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner. All this time I could have been quoting my new favorite expression ("Why you wet-nosed walkin' wienie roast!") and impressing friends and strangers alike. Now that it's read, I will do my best to get this moving along soon.

Journal Entry 8 by bookpatch at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Thursday, May 7, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (5/8/2009 UTC) at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

RABCK to celebrate my 200th book registered. Going to Chubsiewubsie as a surprise for Lordbookington. Surprise!

Journal Entry 9 by chubsiewhubsie from Brunswick, Ohio USA on Saturday, May 16, 2009
Thank you for this book. Lordbookington is at the movies as I write this. Tonight I will have him JE this. Thank you for letting me enter LB in your AWESOME RABCK. I still must force him to JE as he is a non-computer dude.

Released 12 yrs ago (5/22/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Off to Lordbookington by hand.

Journal Entry 11 by lordbookington from Brunswick, Ohio USA on Monday, May 25, 2009
I read graphic novels everyday but none like this. We don't have a turntable but my grandma does. Thankyou for this Fantastic Four