The Duke

by Catherine Coulter | Romance |
Registered by momx3lovesbooks on 2/6/2007
Journal Entry 1 by momx3lovesbooks on Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Come back to the beginning of the 19th century to Scotland, to Penderleigh Castle, home of the Robertsons, who have just been dealt a terrible blow. Their new master, already an English duke, has just been named the Scottish earl of Penderleigh.

Ian Carmichael, Duke of Portmaine, is pround, aristocratic, handsome as the devil's right hand, and kinder than any grousing Robertson has a right to expect. Brandy Robertson-the old earl's granddaughter-takes one look at the duke and her heart goes ballistic.

The problem is, the duke is already engaged, and if that isn't bad enough, someone wants to kill him. One of the embittered Robertsons? There are lots of juicy suspects to choose from.

04/09-mailed to MIL
06/03-back from MIL

mailed to kaila-ann for RABCK

Journal Entry 2 by kaila-ann from Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Got this in the mail today. I haven't read this one so it will be going in the ever growing Mt. TBR pile and I will journal again after I have read it. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 3 by kaila-ann at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2019
I’ve had this books for almost 11 years - holy cow!! Clearly I don’t devour romance novels like I used to. I finally got around to reading this one and it was good. Likeable characters, small plot twist and a happily ever after. What more could a girl ask for?

Journal Entry 4 by kaila-ann at -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (2/11/2020 UTC) at -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA

Sent to Chicvolley99 as part of a random giveaway!

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, February 15, 2020
Received from kaila-ann. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at -- Wild released in Denver (see notes) in Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/31/2020 UTC) at -- Wild released in Denver (see notes) in Denver, Colorado USA

Released inside a Jump bike basket. Please enjoy!