Volume 1

Registered by midgetviking of Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria on 2/4/2007
Journal Entry 1 by midgetviking from Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria on Sunday, February 04, 2007
4 February 2007: This book has yet to be read by anyone as it has not yet been written. It is a book in the making, to be contributed to by BookCrossers around the world.

Journal Entry 2 by creativeMGE from Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2007
It's here! Now I just need to find my creativity, and I'll be good to go ; ) Thanks again for hosting this midgetviking!

UPDATE - The first two pages are mine, and a dear (non-BC) friend of mine did the two pages following. Hope I get a chance to see what you all create! : )

Journal Entry 3 by rem_XDP-320934 on Thursday, May 10, 2007
Got it- fantastic start creativemge!

Journal Entry 4 by rem_XDP-320934 on Monday, June 04, 2007
just checking in- almost finished & will probably be ready to pass on in a day or two.

Journal Entry 5 by rem_XDP-320934 on Wednesday, June 20, 2007
took me longer than I thought but I'm finally ready to hand over to wingedman- grateful I got to be a part of this, thanks much!

Released 13 yrs ago (6/20/2007 UTC) at to a fellow bookcrosser in by hand, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

going to wingedman

Journal Entry 7 by wingrem_NON-938592wing on Thursday, June 21, 2007
Thanks...now if I can just figure out what to do! This is wonderful, thanks for organising this midgetviking.

Journal Entry 8 by wingrem_NON-938592wing on Thursday, January 24, 2008
Update: My sincere apologies once again for holding this up so long. I left a few pieces for it drying before I left on Monday. When I return home, I'll put it all in place and I will finally be finished with my odd little part in the wonderful book.

Scoobs-buddy left me with a very odd bit to start with, but it was interesting. And from there it got even more interesting. I will add another apology in advance, to Michelangelo Buonarroti and to midgetviking, for one part of what I will be adding to the book...... I hope they both have a sense of humour, as I have minimal talent and must rely on humour. :)

Thank you midgetviking for organising this wonderful bookring, and to everyone involved, for your patience with my slowness.

At long last.... :)
I've finally finished my part and am moving this along to Pinkagirl. Thank you very much, midgetviking, for the opportunity to participate in this wonderful journal.

Journal Entry 10 by wingrem_NON-938592wing on Friday, February 29, 2008
Well hello, once again. I'm not sure if I should breathe a deep sigh of relief or be extremely irritated. I've been very concerned because it seemed like the journal was taking an awful long time to reach Pinkagirl.

Yesterday it was in my mail, wrapped in plastic, with a notice of apology from the USPS. I had packaged it very well and the packaging was destroyed. Pinkagirl's address was impossible to see with the exception of a small part of her name. I was afraid to open it and see what kind of damage was done so I left it alone for a while.

Finally I opened it to discover, RELIEF! The journal is fine, no damage to it whatsoever!

So, here we go again. I'm going to package it very very well and send it on it's way once again.

I'm really not a bad bookcrosser! I don't stall or kill bookrings. Honest!

I'm so relieved this book is okay I could cry tears of joy. I'll get it in the post (AGAIN) this evening on my way home.

.............Okay, it is in the mail again. Safe travels journal!

Journal Entry 11 by Pinkagirl from Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 12, 2008
This book arrived yesterday. It was so exciting to open.

I can't believe how lovely everyones art is!

I am excited to have a look at this soon and see if I can add something fitting.

I think I will take photo's of all the art and post, if people are happy with that! As I am concerned that after the last story of the postal service, it has the potentiality to get lost! or damaged and that would be awful.

Pinka x

Journal Entry 12 by Pinkagirl from Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I have finally finished with this book and intend to move it on today, I have taken photo's of all the art within the book, as mentioned above. I really enjoyed this project and I am sure that Glasgow will be just as pleased to recieve it as I was... It says my pictures are to big to upload as journal pics. I will post a link here, post haste with an internet address on piczo.com. I will need to set up a free site!

You ca view the art from Midget Viking's Artistic Bookring here...

Journal Entry 13 by Glasgow2005 from Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Hello from Glasgow, this rather wonderful book arrived with me at the weekend during what has to be the busy 2 weeks I've had in a very long time, so my apologies for the delay in journalling . However a surprise visitor from Oz , a 70th birthday an a Ruby Wedding have all required my attention . Soon though my thoughts will turn to this charming project with the worrying question ..How do I follow that ? You are a talented , creative an imaginative bunch . I'll keep you posted. Thanks for including me !

Journal Entry 14 by midgetviking at Wien Bezirk 15 - Rudolfsheim-Fünfhaus, Wien Austria on Sunday, June 27, 2010
Does ANYBODY know where this is now?