Cry Wolf

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055356160x Global Overview for this book
Registered by awakeagain of Port Murray, New Jersey USA on 1/30/2007
Journal Entry 1 by awakeagain from Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Second copy - I usually like Tami Hoag's books very much; they're generally fast-paced, page-turners. This one, however, was one of the slowest moving books I've ever read. Not a really sympathetic character in the entire book either.

Journal Entry 2 by awakeagain from Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Friday, March 09, 2007
Sent to Squeaky Chu to distribute at the Day of the Book and Rose festival

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 12, 2007
I received this book from awakeagain to give away at the 2007 International Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 23, 2007
This book was selected by someone yesterday at the International Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland.

Here's hoping the recipient had fun at the festival and will enjoy the book. I'd love for this book to be journaled by its finder so other BookCrossers can know it's in appreciative hands and your thoughts about it. Thanks!

Regards from SqueakyChu, creativeMGE, and crrcookie.