Cry Wolf

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 055356160x Global Overview for this book
Registered by chubsiewhubsie of Brunswick, Ohio USA on 1/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by chubsiewhubsie from Brunswick, Ohio USA on Monday, January 29, 2007
Great condition, this book is in!

This book is in memory of Kamalamalama a true activist & bookcrosser!
You can support the Seva Foundation like she did at:
www. Seva.org

Journal Entry 2 by chubsiewhubsie at RABCK in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 01, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (2/1/2007 UTC) at RABCK in By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Off to Ladyknightniko who won this in my RABCK!

Journal Entry 3 by LadyKnightNiko from Liberty Township, Ohio USA on Monday, February 05, 2007
Thanks once again, chubsie! This will go on my Mt. TBR, probably to be read as soon as I finish the Series of Unfortunate Events.

Journal Entry 4 by LadyKnightNiko from Liberty Township, Ohio USA on Monday, February 19, 2007

It was the title of this book that caught my attention, because I'm not big on the thriller/murder mystery type books. However, I'm really glad I did read this one, because it was really good- and it kept me amused all week as I've been in bed with a cold.

I'm passing this one on today at work to Billie and then to Sherry... and then who knows where?

Journal Entry 5 by LadyKnightNiko from Liberty Township, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2007
available again

Journal Entry 6 by LadyKnightNiko at Community Center's Book Exchange in Mason, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (5/23/2007 UTC) at Community Center's Book Exchange in Mason, Ohio USA

book exchange