Red Shift

Registered by suedo of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 1/28/2007
Journal Entry 1 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 28, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.
This book came from the kind lady in Darlington in January. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.

Journal Entry 2 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, June 16, 2013
not a bad read, but not sure it was worth waiting 6 years for.

Journal Entry 3 by suedo at BCUK Unconvention 2013, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 16, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (9/28/2013 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2013, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

on the table of temptation

Journal Entry 4 by shnedwards at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, September 30, 2013
Picked up from the book buffet. I've discovered Alan Garner only relatively recently and so I'm trying to catch up.

Journal Entry 5 by shnedwards at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, June 02, 2017
Another extraordinary book from Alan Garner. One of these days I'd like to visit the places mentioned in his books.

Available for now.

Released 2 yrs ago (7/21/2017 UTC) at Sweepstake, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the winner of the Colour Sweepstakes...

Journal Entry 7 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, September 01, 2017
Thank you for sending me this book. I have not read Alan Garner before and I am always happy to be introduced to new authors. You seem to really enjoy his works. I hope I do too. Can't wait to find out.

Updated Mar 2, 2018

I enjoyed this book when I finally read through it.

The first few pages really hooked me in. I liked the tone and style. However, the first time I attempted to read, I gave up quickly. I was reading in small chunks that time, and the book got confusing really fast as the narration alternates three story lines set in different time periods.

When I was prepared for the narration and read the book in longer sittings, the story became much more interesting.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmcsarwing at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/9/2018 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A wishlist tag for crimson-tide. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, May 10, 2018
Arrived safely, thanks very much for the tag. Sounds interesting.