The Woman in White (Bantam Classics)

by Wilkie Collins | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 055321263x Global Overview for this book
Registered by shiver72876 of Las Vegas, Nevada USA on 1/26/2007
Journal Entry 1 by shiver72876 from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Friday, January 26, 2007
A classic mystery thriller written in 1860 mixing in mistaken identities, secrets, amnesia, and scary asylums. Great fun!

Journal Entry 2 by shiver72876 from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Thursday, August 30, 2007
Reserved for fellow bookcrosser 33shadow for a book exchange. I hope to get it in the mail tomorrow!

Journal Entry 3 by shiver72876 at Post Office nr Tenaya/Smoke Ranch in Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Saturday, September 01, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (8/31/2007 UTC) at Post Office nr Tenaya/Smoke Ranch in Las Vegas, Nevada USA

This book is now in the mail on it's way to Texas for a book exchange with fellow bookcrosser 33shadow!

Journal Entry 4 by 33shadow from Temple, Texas USA on Sunday, September 09, 2007
Received in the mail from shiver72876. Thanks! I'm reading it for the September selection of my book club. :)

Journal Entry 5 by 33shadow from Temple, Texas USA on Sunday, November 11, 2007
The language took a bit to get used to, but I really enjoyed this book. I thought the author did an excellent job of changing voice for each character's narration. I felt like I was hearing from distinctly different people. He was true to their character throughout the book, including personality changes and temporary emotional states. Very well done!

Released 12 yrs ago (3/19/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release (Details in notes) in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Mailed to April.

Journal Entry 7 by amerrilee from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Friday, March 28, 2008
book mooched this book!