Partial Eclipse

by Lesley Glaister | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/26/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 26, 2007
From the Regent booksale.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 13, 2007
A prisoner in solitary confinement with nothing to do but think, recounts the story of her life and imagines the life of her ancestor, sentenced to transportation for theft. Disturbing, but utterly gripping.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Given to the Wellington bookcrossers.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, December 16, 2007
Eek, I am sooo sorry! I have been looking for this one to register for about 3 weeks now and I just found it :s

To be read!

Journal Entry 5 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, January 30, 2009
This was a strange book! I definitely enjoyed it, but it took me AGES to read, and the plot was weird. Not really sure how else to describe it!

Released on the 10:05 train to Upper Hutt just before Petone Station.

Dear Reader. Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Discoverylover. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Would you like to meet Wellington BookCrossers? We meet on the second Tuesday of every month at Macs Brewery (opposite Te Papa) at 5.30 and would love to meet you!

Did you know that the next World Convention is going to be held right here in Christchurch, New Zealand in April 2009! We would love to welcome you along :D Check out our website!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, January 03, 2010
I found the book at Wellington Train Station and plan to leave it at a Levin Bus Stop.

CAUGHT IN WELLINGTON NEW ZEALAND