Witness

by William Kelley, Earl W. Wallace | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Lord-Trotsky of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 1/26/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Lord-Trotsky from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, January 26, 2007
Donated to me for wild releasing.

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Lord-Trotsky. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 2 by Keveral from Torpoint, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I found this book in the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. It is now enjoying the warmer climate of Cornwall. In April it will be heading off to South Africa where it will be released back into the wild. Once it has been released I will let you know.