The Gabriel Hounds

by Mary Stewart | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/26/2007
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 26, 2007
From a bag of books I bought on Trade Me.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Given to Otakuu.

Journal Entry 3 by Otakuu from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Collected from FutureCat at the Convention. Another firm favourite that I will read on a day when I needcomfort and familiarity

Journal Entry 4 by Otakuu from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, June 2, 2007
A duplicate copy of a book by a favourite author collected by my 'kidnapper' to take home today

Journal Entry 5 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, June 3, 2007
I know I have already read it but will re read.

Journal Entry 6 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Camping ground in Rakaia Huts, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 10, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (7/11/2009 UTC) at Camping ground in Rakaia Huts, Canterbury New Zealand

For the camping grounds bookshelf.