The Hound of the Baskervilles (Penguin Classics)

Registered by yogie of Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on 1/22/2007
Journal Entry 1 by yogie from Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Monday, January 22, 2007
From the back:

Could the sudden death of Sir Chares Baskervile have been caused by the gigantic ghosty hound that is said to have haunted his family for generations? Arch-rationalist Sherlock Holmes characteristically dismisses this theory as nonsense. And, immersed in another case, he sends Watson to Devon to protect the Baskerville heir and observe the suspects at close hand. With its atmospheric setting on the ancient, wild moorland and its savage apparition, The Hound of the Baskervilles is one of the greates crime novels ever written. Rationalism is pitted against the supernatural, good against evil, as Sherlock Holmes seeks to defet a foe almost his equal.

This edition contains a chronology of Arthur Conan Doyle's life and an introduction to the background of the novel and the legends that inspired the story.

Journal Entry 2 by yogie at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, August 15, 2021
I read this as a part of my book club. It’s embarrassing how long it’s been sitting in my bookshelf so it’s definitely ready to move on.

I haven’t read a Sherlock Holmes before and I really liked this. I don’t consider myself much of a crime novel fan, but I like these old classics.

Journal Entry 3 by yogie at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Released 7 mos ago (10/6/2021 UTC) at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

En liten kattunge! ☺️

Journal Entry 4 by Panzeranzi at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Framme! Jag har inte läst denna, jag tror jag har ett ex av den, nu får jag en orsak att läsa den.