Size 12 Is Not Fat: A Heather Wells Mystery

by Meg Cabot | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 1/20/2007
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, January 20, 2007
From the back cover:
Heather Wells Rocks! Or, at least she did. That was before she left the pop-idol life behind after she gained a dress size or two---and lost a boyfriend, a recording contract and her life savings. Now that the glamour and glory days of endless mall appearances are in the past, Heather's perfectly happy with her new job as an assistant dorm director at one of New York's top colleges. That is until the dead body of a female student from Heather's residence hall is dicovered at the bottom of an elevator shaft.

This book was funny and the mystery intriguing enough to keep me wanting to read more. Saving for a bookbox coming my way.

Journal Entry 2 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, January 10, 2008
I am adding this to Bluestocking88's Trade Size ChickLit Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, March 30, 2008
Pulled from bluestocking88's Chick Lit Bookbox. I've loved Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries books & am hoping her humor translates into this book too.

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Friday, August 07, 2009
Fun mystery. I like Meg Cabot's style of writing. Plan to leave this one somewhere in Southport, NC today.

Journal Entry 5 by Morgail at Port City Java on N. Howe in Southport, North Carolina USA on Friday, August 07, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (8/7/2009 UTC) at Port City Java on N. Howe in Southport, North Carolina USA

Left on a table at Port City Java in Southport.