Hart's War

by John Katzenbach | History |
ISBN: 034542624x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSherlockfanwing of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 1/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingSherlockfanwing from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, January 16, 2007
I was so excited to find a Katzenbach for a superbly good price in WHitcoull's summer sale. Grabbed it with glee.

Anita Shreve has reviewed it thus -
" 'Hart's War' is that rare but delicious find - a book you hate to see come to an end...I was captivated not only by the tale itself, unquestionably Katzenbach's best to date, but also by the timeless question of the good of the individual vs the good of the group - in this case a cast of superbly drawn American airmen plotting an escape."

Journal Entry 2 by wingSherlockfanwing at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, August 01, 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, as I have others by this author. Very well constructed.
Nothing like moving house to force one to reduce the books you are hoarding.
Taking to monthly meeting of Wellington Bookcrossers' in Trax cafe at our city's main railway station.