Confessions of a Serial Dater

by Michelle Cunnah | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by shorty04 of Brownsville, Kentucky USA on 1/15/2007
Journal Entry 1 by shorty04 from Brownsville, Kentucky USA on Monday, January 15, 2007
Hi! And welcome to Book Crossing! :0D

If you found this book and are not familiar with Book Crossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through Book Crossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, shorty04, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with Book Crossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy Book Crossing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got this one from bn.com. . . I usually don’t get to buy new books, but thanks to the nice gift card from my in-laws I got to by a few.

Journal Entry 2 by shorty04 from Brownsville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, July 19, 2007
This was such a funny book. I was laughing almost the entire time that I was reading this. I'll be looking for more of her work.

Released 11 yrs ago (7/19/2007 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com in Media Mail, PaperBackSwap.com -- Controlled Releases

Sending this one off to NJ!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I just started reading the book but I've heard it's a good one!

CAUGHT IN CHEVERLY MD USA

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, May 20, 2009
www.paperbackswap.com - plan on posting the book

CAUGHT IN HUNTSVILLE AL USA