Confessions of a Serial Dater

by Michelle Cunnah | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by EllyMae58 of San Diego, California USA on 1/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, January 14, 2007
A good relationship is like a pair of comfortable shoes, right?

At first, they may pinch and squeeze, but with time (and blisters) they mould to your feet for a perfect fit.

Rosie Mayford isn't sure she believes this theory-after all, she takes a size eleven wide, so she has first-hand experience of the trials and tribulations of finding exactly the right shoes. She's praying finding the right man won't be nearly that hard. With the "help" of her meddling family and friends, it's not, even if she partly found a Mr. Right just to get them off her back.

But now what? Rosie and Jonathan couldn't be in more different places in their lives, and they are about to find out just how exhilarating-and disastrous--a mismatched love affair can be. Will they get to the part where they're broken in and life is nothing but great sex and comforting hugs, or will one of them get sent off in scorn like a pair of too-small stilettos that felt okay in the store? What do you do when Mr. Right gets the timing wrong?

Journal Entry 2 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, January 14, 2007
I've had this book for awhile (long enough that I'm no longer interested in reading it) but somehow it got overlooked and was never registered. It could be that BC was acting up at the time and then I forgot to go back and do it. Who knows? Anyway, it's up for grabs now!

Journal Entry 3 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, February 03, 2007
Adding to Apolonia's bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Received this in a HUGE bookbox from Ellymae. Once again, your choices were great!! I am currently going through all the books to see if there are any on any wishlists of anyone going to convention. While I had them out I figured I'd journal some of them. I'm sure my stats are going to take a dive once I'm done. lol
I will journal again once they have been read and I know the destination. Thanks again Kel!!!

Journal Entry 5 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Monday, February 25, 2008
I almost passed this one up, but decided to give it a try. It is British chick lit, which I really haven't had much luck with in the past, but I really liked this one. Definate page turner, good pace, some nice surprises at the end. I am passing this on to Akashafamily, I've owed it to her for awhile as part of a chick-lit swap.
I hope you enjoy it.