Me Talk Pretty One Day

by David Sedaris | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Calif-BookLover of Union City, California USA on 1/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Calif-BookLover from Union City, California USA on Sunday, January 14, 2007
This collection of humorous autobiographical essays was a real treat. Sedaris has no qualms about any subject, and the result is that some of his writing strays into the realm that the prudish will want to avoid. I laughed at all of it!

Book to be released at the February meeting of the TriValley BookCrossing group in Dublin, California.

Journal Entry 2 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2007
For wild release, sometime soon! :)

Journal Entry 3 by herebedragons at Best Western Hotel Lobby in DuBois, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 28, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (5/28/2007 UTC) at Best Western Hotel Lobby in DuBois, Pennsylvania USA

Released on the last day of our cross-country trip!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, June 07, 2007
I spied it in a motel lobby, picked it up, and started reading on the way home to Columbus, Ohio. I've read the whole thing, parts of it aloud to my family, who enjoyed it thoroughly. I plan to leave it in some suitable place from which to continue its journey.

CAUGHT IN DUBOIS PENNSYLVANIA USA

Journal Entry 5 by bkwrm018 from Westerville, Ohio USA on Monday, June 11, 2007
I didn't quite find this myself, but some friends of mine did. I was visiting them the other day, and they gave it to me to read - I found it very funny and thoughtful. I'm planning to give it back later today.