Acqua Alta

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by molekilby of Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on 1/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, January 14, 2007
A book bought for a Christmas present, but it didn't arrive in time! Will move along soon.

Synopsis:

Commissario Guido Brunetti of the Venice Questura is shocked to hear that his friend Brett Lynch, lover of La Scala diva Flavia Petrelli, has been savagely beaten. Then a man's body is found and a terrible confrontation awaits Brett in the Capra family palazzo.

Journal Entry 2 by malagan from Zutphen, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Thank you very much! I look forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 3 by malagan at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, September 20, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (9/20/2009 UTC) at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

I will take this book to OBCZ Kaketoe in Ede, to be release it there.
I hope the next reader will enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by OBCZ-Kaketoe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, September 21, 2009
This book was left behind at the meeting in OBCZ-Kaketoe yesterday and will be taken to OBCZ-Flannagans shortly as it was closed yesterday when we wanted to visit.
ISBN 0330346261

Journal Entry 5 by OBCZ-Kaketoe at OBCZ-Flannagans (OBCZ gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (9/22/2009 UTC) at OBCZ-Flannagans (OBCZ gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Left at OBCZ-Flannagans around 15.30 hrs today.

Journal Entry 6 by OBCZ-Flannagans from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, March 17, 2010
This book has resided at OBCZ-Flannagans since september 2009.
OBCZ-Flannagans is closing down and I have retrieved the books today. Thanks for your hospitality Flannagans!

3-2010: I'm leaving the book at the Amersfoortse boekenkast within the next few weeks.

Journal Entry 7 by OBCZ-Flannagans at Amersfoortse Boekenkast in Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, March 26, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (3/26/2010 UTC) at Amersfoortse Boekenkast in Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands

Left at De Amersfoortse boekenkast around 12.30 hrs today to find another reader.
Vandaag rond half 1 in de Amersfoortse boekenkast gezet op zoek naar een nieuwe lezer.