The Wedding Date

by elizabeth young | Women's Fiction |
Registered by betkat of Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom on 1/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by betkat from Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 14, 2007
This book is based on the hit motion-picture the wedding date a fabulous film starring Debra Messing. Although the book was origionally called Asking For Trouble this is the latest front cover and the name has been altered to match the film.

Sophy's single and happy about it. She does however, have an imaginary boyfriend, Dominic, a little white lie designed to keep Sophy's mother off her back.

Which is fine until her presence is demanded at a family wedding. So does Sophy admit Dominic is a fantasy? Oh No. Sophy hires an escort.

But when the distinctly delicious Josh Carmichael arrives on her doorstep, Sophy can tell things are going to get tricky. And the wedding is only the beginning.

This book is very funny and although I preferred the film is still worth a read!

Journal Entry 2 by betkat at Mere Garden Centre in Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 14, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (1/14/2007 UTC) at Mere Garden Centre in Newport, Shropshire United Kingdom

sorry ignore above time, this is my first book that I have released and looks like I'm making a mess of it.
Released at Mere park Garden Centre at 2.45pm