Just One Look

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Suefitz of Saratoga, California USA on 1/12/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Suefitz from Saratoga, California USA on Friday, January 12, 2007
Using as a RABCK

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 18, 2007
received today in the mail. Thanks so much for the RABCK :)

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 05, 2014
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at Somewhere in downtown Toronto in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (8/8/2014 UTC) at Somewhere in downtown Toronto in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.