10 Lb Penalty

by Dick Francis | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 1/12/2007
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 12, 2007
A Good read.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 12, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (1/12/2007 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada

giving to another bookcrosser, releasing for Never Judge a Book by its Cover Challenge, week 1, number in title.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 17, 2007
I got this at the bookcrossing meet-up last evening at Tim Hortons.

Journal Entry 4 by Nelle at Tim Hortons at Essa Rd. & Bryne in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (6/13/2007 UTC) at Tim Hortons at Essa Rd. & Bryne in Barrie, Ontario Canada

I will release this book at meetup tonight.

Journal Entry 5 by deereads from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, June 25, 2007
Caught at our June get-together in Barrie. Thanks Maggie and Nelle for sharing!!

Journal Entry 6 by deereads at Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (3/12/2008 UTC) at Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie, Ontario Canada

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It's free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you've found the book, what you thought of it and if possible, where you might re-release it when you're done so it can continue its journey. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, deereads, as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 7 by anonzimous-pers from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 27, 2008
I will read it soon and pass it on.

CAUGHT IN BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA