Bad Boys of Summer

Registered by freelunch of Cairns, Queensland Australia on 1/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Thursday, January 11, 2007
Lazy days... steamy nights... and sweltering guys with rippling muscles doing what they do best...

----------------------------------------

released via the Short Story Bookbag

Journal Entry 2 by DrCris from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 16, 2007
The short story bookbag has arrived home! Looks like fun chick lit. I will try to read this before I keep it moving.

Journal Entry 3 by DrCris from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, April 24, 2007
I was really in the mood for reading this, which is wierd as it is not my usual style. This is an anthology of short romantic fiction. The first two are good, and the third is a bit dodgy, mainly because the male lead is a wuss. Very quick, easy reads; totally predictable but enjoyable. A bit racy, so I will have to be careful where I pass this one to.

Journal Entry 4 by DrCris from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, May 03, 2007
Hitchhiker! This book was the parfect weight to make up to 500g. (Please do with it as you will....)

Journal Entry 5 by catsalive from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, May 12, 2007
Thanks, DrCris, I occasionally need a quick, light read. Actually, it might be perfect bathtub reading.

Journal Entry 6 by catsalive from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Monday, January 21, 2008
Surprisingly enjoyable. Great sex & lots of fun.

BOB:
Luscious by Lori Foster - Bethany Chruchill just quit her lousy job, dumped her lousy boyfriend and moved to a new apartment. She's not looking for love, but her hot new landlord is determined to change her mind. SWAT officer Lucius Ryder - known to the women in the building as "Luscious", much to his chagrin - is one sexy lawman, and before long Bethany is tempted to find out if he's really as delicious as his nickname.

It's About Time by Erin McCarthy - County prosecutor Trish Jones has had it with smooth-talking, under-performing suits. And though she's never had a thing for big, brawny guys, one look at Caleb Vancouver's bulges makes her think she might have been missing out. One Harley ride later they're back at her place, and she realizes that she has been missing out on quite a lot.

Wish You Were Here by Amy Garvey - Photographer Mackenzie Pruitt knows exactly what she wants her future to look like, and this summer that means renovating a dilapidated shed into a studio. But when hunky carpenter Leo Dawson shows up, she'd much rather have his capable hands on her than on a hammer. He's not the kind of guy she always thought she'd fall for, but when he touches her she can't imagine wanting anyone else.

Journal Entry 7 by catsalive at Aussie Post in Romance VBB, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 20, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/20/2008 UTC) at Aussie Post in Romance VBB, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Sent to camis in UK for round 22 of the vbb.

Journal Entry 8 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, June 12, 2008
Received safely - thank you!

Journal Entry 9 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, July 18, 2008
I needed this book! Going through a bit of a reading slump at the minute and needed something that was enjoyable but didn't require huge amounts of concentration, and this fitted the bill perfectly!

Agree with DrCris - the last story was not as good as the first two, but overall a fun read.

Journal Entry 10 by camis at Virtual bookbox, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 15, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/15/2008 UTC) at Virtual bookbox, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Sending to Noumena12 from the Romance VBB

Journal Entry 11 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Thanks Camis!

Journal Entry 12 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 10, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/10/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Jebbie74
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 13 by Jebbie74 from Oshawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Thanks so much noumena! I love this series and have a few gals from work who line up to read them whenever I am done with them. If only I could get them to start journalling what I give them! *sigh*

Waiting for either a really cold day (snowy) or an unusually warm one to rad this.

Journal Entry 14 by Jebbie74 from Oshawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 07, 2008
I reallly liked the second and third stories. I'm okay with the guy being a big wuss in the 3rd story as it makes him seem more real :)

I'll have to find someone else to pass this one along to.