Climbing the Mango Trees: A Memoir of a Childhood in India

by Madhur Jaffrey | Cooking, Food & Wine |
ISBN: 0091908930 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Safrolistics of Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on 1/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 09, 2010
Madhur Jaffrey's memories of her childhood in India, including some scrummy looking family recipes.

Journal Entry 2 by Safrolistics at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, September 10, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/10/2010 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Being released as part of the Birthday RABCK Group......

Sorry if it's a little early, I'm expecting the birth of my 1st child any second, and didn't want to forget your special day in all the confusion. Hope you have a great Birthday.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, October 18, 2010
Received today as part of the birthday rabck group....thank you safrolistics!!!! This one looks interesting. I am adding to my tbr.