Murder Most Frothy: A Coffeehouse Mystery (Coffeehouse Mysteries)

by Cleo Coyle | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 1/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, January 08, 2007
The action begins right away when a waiter is murdered in Claire's employer, David Mintzer's Long Island mansion. Claire, who manages Mintzer's Manhattan (coffee-themed) restaurant was invited by him to spend the summer at the shore and help launch his new venture in the Hamptons. The action unfolds as she uses her spare time to investigate the murder, convinced that the intended victim was really her friend, David.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, February 11, 2007
On the way to Shaunesay!! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, February 24, 2007
Yay! another Coffee Mystery! I've really enjoyed the first 2 so far, (this one is #4 I think) looking forward to this one too, thanks so much Noumena! Will read and pass along to make another convert!

Journal Entry 4 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Everyone had a fling in this one! lol! Another good installment! At one point she says she has between 8 and 10 cups of coffee a day, I hate to think what I'd be like if I had that much, considering one grande latte about does me in now! LOL!

Thanks for sharing this series with me Nou, I'm really enjoying it! On it's way next to rootmartin from a mystery swap along with #3! (I've got #5 waiting in the wings, look for it possibly in a box or swap near you!)

Journal Entry 5 by rootmartin from Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, December 23, 2007
Received yesterday. Thanks, shaunesay, for sending this along! I'm really looking forward to jumping into this series.

Journal Entry 6 by rootmartin at Marlborough, Massachusetts USA on Monday, September 20, 2010
Clearing my shelves which have become a bit crowded. Will send this into the world at our church's yard sale or at the free shelf in the library.