Latte Trouble (Coffeehouse Mysteries)

by Cleo Coyle | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0425204456 Global Overview for this book
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 1/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, January 08, 2007
It's Fashion Week in New York City -- and Clare's shop, the historic Village Blend, is the location of a prestigious insider's party for loyal customer and iconic designer Lottie Harmon, who is about to launch a collection of coffee-inspired accessories aptly named Java Jewelry. But the event, which is attended by the city's most zealous fashionistas, goes terribly wrong when a customer is poisoned and dies from cyanide in his latte. A barista, who coincidentally was recently dumped by the victim, is arrested and charged with murder. But Clare knows in her heart that her employee is innocent and begins to investigate the people surrounding the enigmatic Lottie Harmon. When Clare uncovers a scheme to blackmail one of Lottie's business partners and then that partner suddenly turns up dead, she knows that there is trouble brewing…

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, February 11, 2007
Surprise RABCK on the way to Algoan...Happy Reading!

BTW: Several bookcrossers in the Louisville, Cincy, and Dayton area get together occassionally...let me know if you'd like to join us sometime.

Journal Entry 3 by algoan from Beech Grove, Indiana USA on Saturday, February 17, 2007
What a wonderful surprise!! And thanks for the invitation, I'd love to join sometime (weather permitting, of course! LOL). Most likely, fellow BC'er Guinaveve joins your get-togethers occasionally - we're very good friends, so hopefully she (or you) will let me know of the next one.

Thanks again, noumena12. This RABCK was very thoughtful. I'm looking forward to the read.